P&G Internship Programme
Job Location: Lagos, LAGOS, Nigeria
Our internships are a unique opportunity for students to contribute and learn new skills as P&G gives them meaningful projects to lead from day one.
How students benefit
- Meet and understand the P&G diverse business, brands and products.
- Meaningful projects from day one.
- Learn and Grow in a multinational company and diverse environment collaborating with P&G managers.
- Develop talent and ideas.
- Enjoy a competitive internship package.
- Have fun.
Step 1: Application online at www.experiencepg.com.
Candidate needs to be successful in each stage to progress to the next one – this includes:
Step 2: Online Success Drivers Assessment – completed on candidate’s computer
Step 3: Written Reasoning Test – at a P&G office
Step 4: Screening Interviews – Telephonic or at a P&G Office
Step 5: Final Interviews – at P&G offices
Summer Period (June – September)
Dates may vary depending on the country
You can apply to work in the following countries
Internships will be available in the following countries: (click on the link that will take you to the country website to find out more)
3. South Africa
- Must be currently enrolled and studying towards a Degree in 2013 – 2014
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English.
- No prior working experience required.
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Requisition Number: CEE00000710
Job ID: CEE00000710